This is the evolution of my Ruger PC Carbine model 19100. I built this little by little in a span of 2+yrs but I competed with it since the beginning.
This is an update to my TactiCooL on a (very over) Budget Ruger PC Carbine Competition build article I made last July 10, 2019.
- Infitech Sweden AB‘s AR-style chassis
- Tandemkross Game Changer Pro Compensator
- Thomas Machine and Design Modified Aero Precision Handguard (will shift to Infitech handguard when budget allows)
- Holosun 510c red dot
- Taccom Extended Charging Handle
- Tandemkross Titan Magazine Release
- Tandemkross Victory Trigger (shoe)
- Magpul MOE M-Lok MVG vertical grip
- Magpul MOE SL (slim line) pistol grip
- Fab Defense GLR-16 buttstock salvaged from my KPOS G2 M4 model
- Gloryfire Brass Catcher
- MCarbo Extra Power Recoil Spring
- MCarbo Shock Buffer
- MCarbo Trigger springs kit
- MCarbo A2 Steel Pin Kit
To be attached/Spare:
- MCarbo Exact Edge Extractor
- Tandemkross Upgraded Receiver Krosspins
- Red Buffer tube to compliment with my red trigger shoe
- Holosun 507c mounted in 35 degree so it will not be covered by the Brass catcher.